Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Feelin' Myself

 I'm neither a member of the Behive or a Barb, but time must be taken out for the this video. Because, reasons.


#FashionGoals
I NEED AN ODB HOODIE NOW!!! It's so me! According to Clair at Fashion Bomb Daily it's by Post Game


#FitnessGoals
I just got back from a run because I want a Barbie doll body to cover with a jersey swimsuit this summer. Preferably a late 90's Supersonics home jersey. I look good in white ya'll.


#VacationGoals
One of my OG homies is so deep in the beygency, I can't give her name. It would ruin her cover in the real world. When I shared the video on my Facebook, she said all she saw was us on vacation, because with who would you rock fur coats in swimming pool? Your bestie, that's who.



Ego
I haven't been doing a very good about celebrating my small victories, but this week I purchased  sample fabric and secured a photographer and makeup artist for my lookbook fashion shoot. I need to be feelin' myself, right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment