Monday, November 9, 2015

Dealing With The Tenants

There are two people that live in my head. One is a lazy procrastinatin' son of a bitch. She is always trying to do things tomorrow: work out tomorrow, clean up tomorrow. She is subleasing a room in the penthouse apartment in my brain from another chick. This girl is type A. She need everything done yesterday. There is never enough time for her and nothing is ever good enough. Obviously she owns the penthouse and while she doesn't need a roommate, she rents out the room to the other chick because she is a penny pinching miser.


These two people in my head are why life is hard for me. Building this business I am always balancing between doing it tomorrow or beating myself  up for not doing it yesterday. To combat these negative thoughts I goal myself to do one thing a day. For me, the hardest part is getting started. I love this so much that once I get started I can work all day. That's how I know I am on the right path. I believe that if I learn consistency, I will achieve success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment