Thursday, November 3, 2016

Halloween is coming sooner every year.

Man! When I tell you that  Halloween snuck up on me this year, it sure did! I am pretty ruthless with people that are surprised by events that happen on the same day every year. Maybe this was my punishment, for my lack of empathy all those years ? Instead of the Prince costume that I was working on, I grabbed a red dress out of my closet and found some fake blood from the year before.




All in all it was a chill Halloween.  I went to a friend's show. Her band Noddy was opening up for Adore Delano of Ru Paul's Drag Race fame.





It was was super cool and I saw some awesome costumes. Don't call me old, because I was snug in bed at 1am. There are 52 weekends in a year. I have ample opportunity to turn up. I earned my turn in. 


What did you wear for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment