Thursday, November 24, 2016

Your Network is your Net Worth: 2016 Holiday Gift Guide

In my effort to network, I have met some really cool people building their businesses. I am inspired by not only their hustle, but by the quality of their products. As the holiday season approaches, please support local small business owners. When you do, you are funding dreams. Choosing from my picks below can help you be the fairy godparents of a member of your community.


Got a little person in you life who loves to read? Check out the new book by Jeffery Cheatham II “ Why Is Jane Mad?”. I bought it for my three year old nephew and he loves it.

Any older readers in your life? Royal Family Publication has some great fiction stories to choose from, while Zackery Max Driver's Autobiography "344317" is a non fiction selection.







Asha Means Life  designs African inspired throw pillows. I also love the candles from Stay Lit. They are upcycled wine glasses!




 For my fashion inspired picks I recommend the lipsticks of Shie by Shakira and A.O. Hammer's handbags.

                



 Are you ready for the holiday? Who in your life would like these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment