Tuesday, November 8, 2016

One Pantsuit Nation Under a lot of Stress

As an American, I have experienced an array of emotions during this last election. My friends abroad tell me that the entire world thinks the US has lost it's mind and I won't disagree. The news feels more like a reunion episode of Love and Hip Hop everyday. I am saddened as more of my peers, friends and family feel disengaged in the political process. I wish we were doing more listening and reasoning. I wish there was less violence.


The only high point is the movement around Pantsuits. I'm no Olivia Pope, but I look damn good in a blazer.



I have no idea what will happen in the next few hours but I hope to see more community. If I can't find it I will remember my ancestors and make it.  I found a few awesome people expressing themselves today and will be going out to find more. Enjoy!






 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment